YOUR FAMILY DAY AT THE RANCH
SUNDAY, JUNE 10PONY CAMP-SESSION I for 4-6 year olds
TUESDAY, June 5 and THURSDAY, June 7, 2018HORSEMANSHIP CAMP-SESSION I for 7-12 year olds
MONDAY, June 11 thru FRIDAY, June 15, 2018MID-WEEK TRAIL RIDE
WEDNESDAY, June 20BARN-STUDENT TRAIL RIDING TRIP TO KETTLE MORAINE COUNTRY INN
SATURDAY, June 23 thru MONDAY, June 25, 2018PONY CAMP-SESSION II for 4-6 year olds
TUESDAY, June 26 and THURSDAY, June 28, 2018RUSH CREEK TRAIL RIDE
FRIDAY, June 29TEAM MEADOWSWEET WE OBSTACLE PLAY DAY
SUNDAY, July 1HORSEMANSHIP CAMP-SESSION II for 7-12 year olds
MONDAY, July 9 thru FRIDAY, July 13, 2018PONY CAMP-SESSION III for 4-6 year olds
TUESDAY, July 24 and THURSDAY, July 26, 2018HORSEMANSHIP CAMP-SESSION III for 7-12 year olds
MONDAY, July 30 thru FRIDAY, August 3, 2018
Your horse and you will love it here......
At Meadowsweet Ranch the horses that live here are our main concern. Every effort is made to provide your horse with a clean, safe, healthy place to reside. We believe in promoting a "family" environment for the horses as well as their human families.
The nicest group of horse people you'd ever want to meet are here at Meadowsweet Ranch.
We're located right next door to Chain O'Lakes State Park at the end of Sundial Lane off of Wilmot Road. If you're a trail rider, we have quick access (no road riding) to approximately 8 miles of wonderful trails in Chain O'Lakes State Park.
If you like group activities, we have them.
- Group Trail Rides.
- Off-site group rides, activities and vacations with your horse.
- Specialized ranch activities. (Some we've had in the past: Games on horseback; Easter Egg Hunt; Pot o' Gold Hunt; Poker run)
- Drill Team for fun while it helps you develop a better partnership with your horse.
- Working Equitation Team
- If you just want to enjoy time alone with your horse, you can do that also.
- Daily turnout (weather permitting)
- various sized paddocks ensure your horse finds the right herd
- Large box stalls - cleaned daily (except New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
- Hay - four times per day (up to 10 flakes-surcharge if more is needed) for those in paddocks without slow feeders. We are working on having slow feeders in all paddocks.
- Feeding program chosen is fed twice per day (third feedings can be added as needed for an extra fee)
- You provide the feed of your choice.
- 1 lb of forage pellets plus the additional vitamins and minerals required to nutritionally balance the hay being fed - $18.25 per month.
- 1 lb forage pellets plus one-half lb Renew Gold plus the vitamins and minerals required to nutritionally balance the hay being fed - $36.75 per month.
- 1 lb of Triple Crown Naturals plus the additional vitamins and minerals required to nutritionally balance the hay being fed - $21.50 per month.
- 1 lb of Crypto Aero plus the vitamins and minerals required to nutritionally balance the hay being fed - $32.25 per month.
- Third feedings can be added as needed for an extra fee)
- Heated club room with indoor bathrooms
- Cold and hot drinks, snacks, refrigerator and microwave available.
- Our veterinarian and farrier or yours
- QUICK easement access to Chain O' Lakes State Park Trails
- 60 X 160 lighted indoor arena w/Round pen available
- 130 X 180 lighted outdoor arena (available after horses come in)
- NO BARN HOURS!
- Manager lives on premises.
Our base board is currently $515.00 per month.
The base board includes:
We have five feed program options that are fed twice daily. Options 2 through 5 are all non_GMO programs that can be adjusted to your specific horse's needs.
Other benefits to boarding here.
Special services available -
- Equine First Aid
- Farrier/vet holding
- Fecal testing
- From the ground up lesson/horsemanship program
- Pony Parties
- Vacation Stalls - just need a place for your horse while you're on vacation or out of town on business?
- Worming when fecal test results warrant the necessity.
Other services available upon request.
Check out our ranch events to see what's coming up as far as activities, special events, seminars and clinics.
Call for stall availability. We can pick-up your horse(s) also.
Contact Kathy for further info.