MEADOWSWEET RANCH GIFT CERTIFICATESTRAIL RIDE AND POT LUCK
SUNDAY, March 11DRILL RIDING
SUNDAY, March 18WORKING EQUITATION OBSTACL MINI-CLINIC
SUNDAY, March 18SPRING BREAK AT THE RANCH
MONDAY thru WEDNESDAY, March 26 thru March 28SPRING BREAK AT THE RANCH FOR TEENS
THURSDAY and FRIDAY, March 29 and March 30EASTER AT THE RANCH
SATURDAY, March 31ADOPT A HORSE PROGRAM for 7 to 12 year olds
Weekly on Tuesdays, April 3 thru May 22TEEN ADOPT A HORSE PROGRAM for 13 to 17 year olds
Weekly on Thursdays, April 5 thru May 24ADULT ADOPT A HORSE PROGRAM for 18 on up - you are never too old
Weekly on Fridays, April 6 thru May 25DRILL RIDING
SUNDAY, April 15DANCING WITH YOUR HORSE
SUNDAY, April 29RIDE LIKE A NATURAL with WENDY MURDOCH
FRIDAY, June 1 to MONDAY, June 4, 2018YOUR FAMILY DAY AT THE RANCH
SUNDAY, JUNE 10PONY CAMP-SESSION I for 4-6 year olds
TUESDAY, June 5 and THURSDAY, June 7, 2018HORSEMANSHIP CAMP-SESSION I for 7-12 year olds
MONDAY, June 11 thru FRIDAY, June 15, 2018PONY CAMP-SESSION II for 4-6 year olds
TUESDAY, June 26 and THURSDAY, June 28, 2018HORSEMANSHIP CAMP-SESSION II for 7-12 year olds
MONDAY, July 9 thru FRIDAY, July 13, 2018PONY CAMP-SESSION III for 4-6 year olds
TUESDAY, July 24 and THURSDAY, July 26, 2018HORSEMANSHIP CAMP-SESSION III for 7-12 year olds
MONDAY, July 30 thru FRIDAY, August 3, 2018
Your horse and you will love it here......
At Meadowsweet Ranch the horses that live here are our main concern. Every effort is made to provide your horse with a clean, safe, healthy place to reside. We believe in promoting a "family" environment for the horses as well as their human families.
The nicest group of horse people you'd ever want to meet are here at Meadowsweet Ranch.
We're located right next door to Chain O'Lakes State Park at the end of Sundial Lane off of Wilmot Road. If you're a trail rider, we have quick access (no road riding) to about 8 miles of wonderful trails in Chain O'Lakes State Park.
If you like group activities, we have them.
- Group Trail Rides.
- Off-site group rides, activities and vacations with your horse.
- Specialized ranch activities. (Some we've had in the past: Games on horseback; Easter Egg Hunt; Pot o' Gold Hunt; Poker run)
- If you just want to enjoy time alone with your horse, you can do that also.
- Daily turnout (weather permitting)
- various sized paddocks ensure your horse finds the right herd
- Grain - twice per day (third feedings can be added as needed for an extra fee)
- Hay - four times per day (up to 10 flakes-surcharge if more is needed)
- Heated club room
- Individualized feeding program
- Large box stalls - cleaned daily (except New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
- Our veterinarian and hoofgroom/farrier or yours
- QUICK access to Chain O' Lakes State Park Trails
- Worming if needed
- 60 X 160 lighted indoor arena w/Round pen available
- 130 X 180 lighted outdoor arena (available after horses come in)
- Manager lives on premises.
Our board is currently $500.00 per month and it includes:
Special services available -
- Equine First Aid
- Farrier/vet holding
- From the ground up lesson/horsemanship program
- Pony Parties
- Vacation Stalls - just need a place for your horse while you're on vacation or out of town on business?
Other services available upon request.
Check out our ranch events to see our list of upcoming seminars/clinics.
Call for stall availability. We can pick-up your horse(s) also.
Contact Kathy for further info.