Your horse and you will love it here......
At Meadowsweet Ranch the horses that live here are our main concern. Every effort is made to provide your horse with a clean, safe, healthy place to reside. We believe in promoting a "family" environment for the horses as well as their human families.
The nicest group of horse people you'd ever want to meet are here at Meadowsweet Ranch.
We're located right next door to Chain O'Lakes State Park at the end of Sundial Lane off of Wilmot Road. If you're a trail rider, we have quick access (no road riding) to about 8 miles of wonderful trails in Chain O'Lakes State Park.
If you like group activities, we have them.
- Group Trail Rides.
- Off-site group rides, activities and vacations with your horse.
- Specialized ranch activities. (Some we've had in the past: Games on horseback; Easter Egg Hunt; Pot o' Gold Hunt; Poker run)
- If you just want to enjoy time alone with your horse, you can do that also.
- Daily turnout (weather permitting)
- various sized paddocks ensure your horse finds the right herd
- Grain - twice per day (third feedings can be added as needed for an extra fee)
- Hay - four times per day (up to 10 flakes-surcharge if more is needed)
- Heated club room
- Individualized feeding program
- Large box stalls - cleaned daily (except New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
- Our veterinarian and hoofgroom/farrier or yours
- QUICK access to Chain O' Lakes State Park Trails
- Worming if needed
- 60 X 160 lighted indoor arena w/Round pen available
- 130 X 180 lighted outdoor arena (available after horses come in)
- Manager lives on premises.
Our board is currently $500.00 per month and it includes:
Special services available -
- Equine First Aid
- Farrier/vet holding
- From the ground up lesson/horsemanship program
- Pony Parties
- Vacation Stalls - just need a place for your horse while you're on vacation or out of town on business?
Other services available upon request.
Check out our ranch events to see our list of upcoming seminars/clinics.
Call for stall availability. We can pick-up your horse(s) also.
Contact Kathy for further info.